Ivory Rosenthal Davis is the co-founder of Cannabis Nurses of color she joins this episode to speak about her journey into the cannabis industry. She talks on how she hopes to challenge corporate America’s policies and practices when it comes to how they handle cannabis patients, employees and education as whole.
On today’s episode Ivory speaks about:
- The need for the community and every day person to have more cannabis education
- Cannabis Nurses of Color: Advocacy, Training and Education for black and brown nurses in the cannabis industry.
- Understanding the politics and policies of cannabis and nurses
- The M.O.R.E. Act – Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act of 2019
- The Marijuana Justice Act
Ivory is the Co-Founder of Cannabis Nurses of Color (CNOC). She is also the CEO & Owner of Rosenthal Consulting Solutions, LLC (RCS); a minority, nurse-owned case management consulting firm specializing in Workers Compensation, case management, cannabis medication insurance appeals, and medical record reviews.
Connect with Ivory Rosenthal Davis
Follow Ivory for all things policy and politics of cannabis.
Listen to the show on all platforms